Nepal – In To Wild
- 5 Nights Nepal
Against the backdrop of the mighty Himalayas lies this tranquil valley called Kathmandu: the mystic destination in Nepal where many travelers flock in search of the ultimate adventure. This city is a thriving hub for all kinds of tourists. From adventure tourism to cultural tourism, Kathmandu has a lot to offer. Kathmandu is particularly famous for its religious monuments. Various temples, monasteries, and stupas adorn the city’s landscape, particularly the Pashupatinath Temple and the Changu Narayan which are famous for their stunning, intricate religious artworks. Cultural tours are among the list of top things to do in the city. This vacation, pack your bags and head to the roof .
DAY 1 - Arrival at the Kathmandu international airport
- Soon as you arrive at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be welcomed by our guide, who will lead you to the hotel and throughout this tour. During this tour you will get familiar with the culture, tradition and lifestyle of the metropolitan city of Kathmandu. Once ruled by the Malla kings, Kathmandu, today, is a democratic republic and the headquarters of the Central Development Region of Nepal. Basically, it is Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur that together make up the Kathmandu Valley.
- Have a good night sleep at the hotel room.
DAY 2 - Travel around in Kathmandu
- Wake up for a fresh excitement-filled day with a healthy breakfast served at the hotel. Start your trip with a visit to the divine Pashupatinath Temple, which is situated on the banks of the Bagmati River. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this temple is believed to have been existed even before AD 400. This spectacular two-tiered pagoda is adorned with golden roof. Continuing on the journey, next destination is the Bouddhanath Stupa. One of the most impressive and oldest Buddhist landmarks, this stupa measures over 36 m in height. It has 108 small depictions of the Dhyani Buddha Amitabha and encompasses a brick wall with 147 niches, with four or five prayer wheels inscribed with the popular mantra – om mani padme hum. Next destination on the itinerary is Patan that is locally known as Lalitpur. Best known for its cultural heritage, this city is called as the city of feast, festival and fine ancient art. The jewel of Patan is the Durbar Square, which is mentioned in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This square has alluring courtyards, palace buildings and graceful pagodas. Another popular place in Patan is the Tibetan Refugee Centre, momentary shelter for Tibetans refugees. Located in the city's outskirts, this centre has many shops that sell handicrafts, wooden bowls, woollen carpets and jewelry. End the trip with a visit to Swayambhunath, which is located atop a small hill in Eastern Kathmandu. According to the local beliefs, this temple had evolved 2000 years ago when the valley was created from a primeval lake.
DAY 3 - Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan (180 km/approx. 5 hours)
- Start your day with drive to Chitwan from Kathmandu. Popular for its diversity in plants and wildlife, Chitwan is globally known for its best preserved sanctuary- Chitwan National Park. Return to the hotel after this fun-filled day and stay overnight.
DAY 4 - Sightseeing in Chitwan
- This national park preserves 68 species of mammals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of herpetofauna and 126 species of fishes. Other than these, the park is acclaimed for being shelter for the rare species of one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial.
- It is truly a lifetime opportunity to encounter some of the endangered and rare species of sloth bear, small wild cats, wild boar, wild dog, rhesus monkey, grey langur monkey and many other animals in their entire wilderness. Cobras, kraits and pythons are also found here. The swampy lake areas of this national park are the home to marsh mugger crocodiles. Indulge in various activities, including elephant ride, canoeing and nature's walk. Enjoy a peaceful stay at the hotel.
DAY 5 - Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Enjoy fresh air and captivating views of this lush green area during your drive back from Chitwan to Kathmandu through winding mountain roads. You can either get into a shopping spree or visit the casinos nearby as a past time activity for rest of the day. Rest overnight at the hotel.
DAY 6 - Drive from Kathmandu to the airport
- You can relax during the free time in the morning and get ready to check-out. A comfortable car will be provided for your transfer from the hotel to the airport. Tour Ends.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- 05 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches & 02 Dinners
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 05 night’s accommodation on double sharing.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
CUSTOMIZE AND BOOK NOWEnter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.