- 8 Nights Northeast India
Craving to have some non-stop adventure then visit and explore the crags of the seven sisters, which take you from the enchanted serenity to the picturesque hill town where a gem trove of breath-taking places will make you spell bound. Lachung, which means 'small pass,' is a picturesque town in North Sikkim. Situated close to the Indo' China border, tourists have to get permission from the government before visiting this breathtakingly beautiful hill station. At the top of your list of places to visit should be the Lachung Monastery, which was built in 1850. It is surrounded by apple orchards, and coincidentally, Lachung is famous for its apples as well as peaches and apricots.
DAY 1 - NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
- On arrival, our representatives will meet and assist you at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and then with him you will be departing towards the Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On reach, check into the hotel and the rest of the day will be free to explore the environs. Return back to the hotel till dusk and enjoy dine followed by the overnight stay.
DAY 2 - Darjeeling Sightseeing
- After breakfast, today the day will be at leisure as you will be driving towards the Tiger hill (8,400 ft.), to have magnificent views of the Mount Everest along the Kanchenjunga ranges. This is 11 km from the city of Darjeeling and can be conquered either by jeep or by foot through Chowrasta, Alubari (the oldest tea plantation) or Jorebangla and then you will be bouldering up incline to the peak, which will take about 2 hours at an effortless speed, En-route you will be visiting the Ghoom Monastery, prevalently known as the Yiga Choeling Monastery situated at Ghum at an altitude of 8,000 feet.
- After having the crowcock meal, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday close), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. The evening will be free to explore the area your own or you can opt the shopping for your reminiscence. Enjoy the feast in the hotel followed by the overnight stay.
DAY 3 - Darjeeling – Kalimpong (57 kms / 2 ½ hrs) Sightseeing
- This morning after morning meal you will transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). On reach, you will be checking into your respective lodges for further stay.
- Kalimpong is a lively bazaar town sprawls along encumber shaped mountain ridge overlooking the boisterous Teesta stream and lorded over by the peak of Khnagchendzonga. It’s not a must-see, but it does brag Himalayan views, Buddhist monasteries, colonial architecture and a fascinating nursery industry, all linked by some fine hikes.
- In the afternoon you will be visiting the Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, and Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery. After sightseeing, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay followed by the delicious dines.
DAY 4 - Kalimpong – Gangtok (75 kms / 3 hrs) Local Sightseeing
- Early morning after having breakfast, you will be transferred to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival, check-into the hotels for rest or explore the town. Later in the afternoon you will be exploring the city by sightseeing the Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). In the dusk return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 5 - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Early this morning after having morning meal, hike towards the Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), which is 55 kms away from Gangtok city. In the evening return back to the Gangtok for an overnight stay.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
DAY 6 - Gangtok – Lachung (103 kms / 6 hrs)
- This morning in the dawn, you will be proceeding towards the Lachen (8,500 ft.), North Sikkim, En-route spot some beautiful places, which are worth eagle-eyed and further visit the places like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On reach, transfer to your respective hotels for an overnight stay followed by the delicious feast.
DAY 7 - Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion
- Early morning after having the crowcock meal, you will be heading towards the Valley of Flowers, En-route you will be glancing the plenty of Rhododendron trees and shrubs, visit the Hot Spring that is consider to have medicinal properties. In the evening return back to the resort for an overnight stay.
DAY 8 - Lachung – Gangtok (103 kms / 6 hrs)
- After having the morning meals drive to the Gangtok, En-route sight the Khnagchendzonga ranges from Singhik viewpoint (Note- weather should be clear). On arrival, check-into the hotels for rest. The stay will be at Gangtok followed by the dinner Rest of the day free for leisure.
DAY 9 - Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
- This is the last day of your tripping as today you will be departing towards the NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 08 Breakfasts, 02 lunches & 02 dinners.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 08 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
CUSTOMIZE AND BOOK NOWEnter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.