Culture & Nature – Nepal
- 7 Nights Nepal
Situated amongst lakes at the northern end of the Pokhara valley and at the foot of the Annapurna Mountain Range which contains 3 of the world's 10 tallest mountains, Pokhara is truly a scenic and happening tourist spot. It is Nepal's second largest city and is a major spot for tourists that come to experience its many varied attractions. Pokhara is very popular among trekkers and others who visit here for participating in adventure sports such as paragliding, mountain biking, canoeing and skiing. Situated amongst lakes at the northern end of the Pokhara valley and at the foot of the Annapurna Mountain Range which contains 3 of the world's 10 tallest mountains, Pokhara is truly a scenic a.
DAY 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu
- Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, meet our representative and transfer to the hotel.
- After check-in at the hotel, enjoy a good night’s sleep.
DAY 2 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- After a delicious breakfast, embark on an exploration tour of the city of Kathmandu. With a history spanning over 2000 years, this city is a dream destination for cultural enthusiasts. Besides being one of the largest cities of Nepal, Kathmandu is also the cultural and economical hub of the nation. Various temples and monasteries present here provide a great insight into the rich heritage of the locals. After exploring the city, continue the sightseeing jaunt and move to Swayambhunath. It is said that the area was once a large lake, which was drained by Manjusri, a venerated Buddhist deity. This religious complex houses numerous meditation halls or chaityas, shrines and statues of religious figures. Later in the day, move to Pashupatinath Temple, dedicated to Pashupati, a form of Lord Shiva. The main temple is situated on the western bank of the Bagmati River and features a silver-plated door on all four of its sides. After a visit to this temple, travel to Boudhanath, an important site for Tibetan Buddhists outside Tibet. This monument holds immense symbolic value, and representations of the elements of life, the universe and various deities can be seen here.
- After exploring these sites, return to the hotel and rest.
DAY 3 - Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park
- Following a delicious breakfast at the hotel, start driving towards Chitwan National Park. The journey will take about 6 hours under optimum traffic, weather and road conditions. Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas, Chitwan National Park occupies about 932 sq km area in the Terai region of Nepal. The first national park in the country, it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 1984. Upon arrival at the location, enjoy refreshments at the reception and get briefed on the forthcoming activities.
- Thereafter, transfer to the lodge for an overnight stay.
DAY 4 - Jungle Activities
- Post a scrumptious breakfast, head into the jungle and indulge in some adventurous activities. Among the hundreds of species of migratory and resident birds found here, eagles, storks, ducks, geese and kingfishers are the most prominent. The site works towards preserving one-horned rhinoceros, gharials and tigers. Sights of jackals, gaurs, otters, jungle cats, deer, hyenas, foxes and leopards can also be enjoyed here.
- Return to the hotel for lunch, dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 5 - Chitwan National Park to Pokhara
- Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and embark on an approximately 7-hour drive to Pokhara.
- Located in the foothills of the Annapurna Range of the Great Himalayas, Pokhara is the base camp for many trekking expeditions. Its location provides the city with an amazing backdrop of snow-covered peaks. The regional landscape is made even more picturesque by three mesmerizing lakes, namely Phewa, Begnas and Rupa.
- On reaching the city, spend the rest of the day at leisure, and later transfer to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.
DAY 6 - Half-day Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Enjoy an appetizing breakfast, and then set out for a sightseeing tour of the city of Pokhara.
- The second largest city of Nepal, it is popular among tourists as it provides enchanting sights of snow-clad mountains, and the regional landscape is quite scenic. A leisurely walk through the city will allow you to learn about the rich culture of the local people.
- Spend the latter half of the day at leisure, and then transfer to the hotel to rest.
DAY 7 - Pokhara - Kathmandu – Nagarkot
- Post breakfast, move to Nagarkot and on the way, drive past the city of Kathmandu. Nagarkot is about 27 km from the national capital, and it should take you around 1 hour to cover the distance. Located about 7000 feet above sea level, Nagarkot is a popular hill station in Nepal that is conveniently accessible. Once a summer retreats for the royals of the country, it has now become a preferred getaway for tourists owing to its pleasant weather. The town is bestowed with splendid views of the Annapurna Range in the northwest and Mount Everest in the northeast.
- Upon arrival at the hill station, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- This offers a great opportunity to explore the beautiful surroundings. Later, transfer to the hotel and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
DAY 8 - Departure from Kathmandu
- Following breakfast, drive to Kathmandu and then transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport for your onward flight.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- 07 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches & 02 Dinners
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 07 night’s accommodation on double sharing.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
CUSTOMIZE AND BOOK NOWEnter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.