Divine Marvels Of Nepal
- 5 Nights Nepal
The rich cultural heritage of Nepal has been of great interest to visitors from time immemorial. Wedged between India and China, Nepal is a small nation that has become a common name for adventure lovers and culture enthusiasts. The sacred Hindu temples and revered Buddhist stupas have made it a preferred destination among devotees. While here, explore these attractions, and see how the two faiths have coexisted here for centuries. Take a leisurely journey through the cities of Pokhara and Kathmandu to see exquisite examples of traditional Nepalese architecture. Situated amongst lakes at the northern end of the Pokhara valley and at the foot of the Annapurna Mountain Range which contains .
DAY 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu | Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- On landing at Tribhuvan International Airport, meet our representative and transfer to the hotel.
- In the latter half of the day, head out to explore some nearby attractions. One of the major cities in the namesake valley, Kathmandu draws hordes of tourists from all parts of the world. The highlight of the place is the abundance of temples and monasteries, and the moderate altitude of the region lends it pleasing weather conditions. This sightseeing venture begins with a visit to the immensely revered Pashupatinath Temple. Situated on the banks of the Bagmati River, a tributary of the holy Ganga River, it is among the most-visited Hindu temples in Nepal. This square-shaped two-tiered pagoda features a one-meter tall Shiva Linga with four faces, known as Chaturmukha. On this excursion, also take a trip to the Boudhanath stupa. A significant Buddhist site in Nepal, this monument is also one of the many UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Kathmandu Valley. The stupa features prayer wheels, which have various mantras carved on them.
- After exploring these sites, return to the hotel and stay for the night.
DAY 2 - Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, and later drive to Pokhara. The approximately 5-hour drive would seem quite short as during it you will enjoy enchanting views of the surrounding landscape. About 200 km from the capital and in the foothills of the Annapurna Range, Pokhara provides a perfect escape from the unpleasant noise of cities. Offering an astonishing backdrop of the snow-covered peaks, this place is famed for mesmerizing lakes.
- Upon arrival in Pokhara, transfer to the hotel and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
DAY 3 - Pokhara to Jomsom | Visit to Muktinath
- Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Pokhara Airport to board the flight to Jomsom. Also known as Dzongsam or the New Fort, Jomsom is a popular stop for tourists and devotees travelling to Muktinath. Located at an altitude of about 2800 metres, this town extends along both the banks of the Kali Gandaki River. Jomsom also houses a monastery, which is of great religious significance for the locals. On landing at the Jomsom Airport, embark on a jaunt to Muktinath. This temple is situated at the base of the Thorong La mountain pass and is a venerated site for both Hindus and Buddhists. Often called Mukti Kshetra or the place of salvation, the shrine houses a life-size statue of Lord Vishnu that is made of gold.
- After paying respect to the deity, transfer to the hotel and stay for the night.
DAY 4 - Jomsom to Pokhara
- After savoring breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Jomsom Airport and travel back to Pokhara. On reaching Pokhara, go on an exploration tour of the city and learn about the local culture.
- After this sightseeing jaunt, move to the hotel and rest at night.
DAY 5 - Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Post a healthy breakfast; embark on a pleasant drive back to Kathmandu. After arriving in the city, transfer to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure at the hotel, or step out to explore the city on your own.
- Following your tour, enjoy a good night’s sleep at the hotel.
DAY 6 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu | Departure from Kathmandu
- Have an early breakfast at the hotel, and then embark on a trip to some prominent places of interest in Kathmandu city. A storehouse of informative museums, architectural marvels and revered religious sites, Kathmandu is one of the best places to learn about the ethnic Nepali culture. Excavated stones, inscribed with verses in the Brahmi script, establish Kathmandu’s foundation date to more than 2000 years ago. After exploring the city, head to the Swayambhunath stupa. The monument is mounted by a golden spire, which has the pictorial representation of the eyes of Lord Buddha. Apart from him, five other Bodhisattvas or enlightened beings are revered at the site.
- Following the trip, transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport, and board the flight for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- 05 Breakfasts
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 05 night’s accommodation on double sharing.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
CUSTOMIZE AND BOOK NOWEnter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.